Sunday, October 2, 2011

Purse Week Entries

Over at the blog A Lemon Squeezy Home, last week was Purse Week. Anyone could enter two purses, so I decided to enter something I already made and make something new. I found some awesome faux leathers at the store and decided to come up with the "perfect" purse. This was my first attempt:
This view makes it look rather sleek and nice, but I found that it just didn't have the feeling I was going for. I made the next one have a little more shape and several pockets.
I really like both. The elastic at the openings and the braided handle are fun.
This purse, which remains my favorite I've ever made, was the other one I entered.
This week they will announce the top ten and then readers will vote on the winners. I'll admit--I'm not even sure what the prizes are, I just am caught by the competitive spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment