Friday, April 20, 2012

Several custom orders

I loved these brooches that this bride chose for her nautical clutches.  It gives them such a different look, doesn't it? Very elegant though.

 And another order of cameo nautical clutches.
 This custom order was made with fabric that the customer sent me.  It's from Ikea. The inside is teal.
 This clutch is for a wedding, for the mother-of-the-bride.  This fabric is the same fabric that will be use for her dress and a lace jacket.  A friend of mine on Etsy made her dress and referred the customer to me for the purse.
 And here are some fun new listings that I really enjoyed.  I love this metallic fabric and bought it in all sorts of colors.


 And more foldeover zipper clutches:


 And this one I cut out backwards, whoops.  Guess it doesn't really matter, but it bothers the perfectionist in me a little to see it oriented differently!

No comments:

Post a Comment