Thursday, April 26, 2012

Largest Order Ever plus some new labels

I had a bride ask for 11 purses for this order, but the tricky part was that her wedding is next week!  I bought the fabric Monday, cut it out and interfaced it Tuesday, and sewed it yesterday.  I stayed up until 2, whew!
 These brocade clutches are gorgeous, this picture I took last night shows off the color a bit better.
 For this order, she requested the bridesmaids' names inside.  I have been experimenting with using my printer to create labels.  I have a laser printer, and when I researched online, lots of people said that laser printers couldn't print on fabric.  However, some people said you can, so I gave it a try. 
 First off, my printer popped this out.  Thanks sweetie.
 I will definitely be offering these as an option for custom orders.  They are exciting because they are so customizable.  A name, wedding date, quote, inscription, etc, all are options.  I've been offering custom embroidery, but anything other than simple monograms is difficult for my older embroidery machine, and even those are kind of tricky.  So I'm happy to have an easier option.
 And inside the purse:
 Here's another bridal order:
 And another custom order:

No comments:

Post a Comment