Saturday, October 24, 2015

Announcing: StockingsbyToriska!


I'm happy to announce my newest venture: Stockings by Toriska! I've opened a new shop on Etsy devoted to Christmas stockings.

 I have a bunch of ready-to-ship stockings, all in beautiful shades of velvet.  There are four styles of cuff and four styles of toe.
 Also no-cuff styles.
 From Steampunk...
 to Frozen-inspired...
 to the music lover's stocking!
 I offer fifteen shades of velvet.
And a variety of embroidery designs, these are just some examples.

Check out the new shop! I'll be adding new ready-to-ship stockings, and accepting custom orders as well. Now you know why I've been stressed the pat few months! Trying to keep up my purse shop, start selling patterns, and get my holiday shop up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment