Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Custom order and a new design

I've been quite busy lately with order and realized it's been awhile since I wrote something.  I wanted to share this order I just finished last night for a bride who wanted all her bridesmaids to have the same purse but in a different color according to their personalities.
 I really like all the colors she chose and hope her bridesmaids do as well.  I didn't really capture all the colors very well in this photo; the red in the back is darker and more vibrant, and the pink in front is shockingly bright.
 I have introduced a new style of clutch, a foldover zipper pouch with an asymmetrical curved zipper.  I have a bunch of these cut out and am slowly getting them done in between custom orders.  Here are a couple I've finished and listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment